Saturday, August 27, 2011

I dont want to stop


I want to move i want to move...

I don't want to stop, where such cruel people exist...

I just want to move and move..

I don't want to stop, where only selfishness exist

i just want to move and move...

I don't want to stop at my present place i don't want to stop at my birth place.

I just want to move and move...

I don't want to stop where everyone is looking for to hurt...

I just want to move and move...

I don't want to stop where everyone is searching for a chance to get themselves satisfied at any cost...

I just want to move and move...

I don't want to stop where faking is people's attitude...

I don't want to stop where ego is top most priority...

I don't want to stop i want to move and move on GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment